Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mystery of weight lost. there are more to it than we think.

mystery solved? May be!
Have you ever think to yourself that the weight lost from a "detoxing" or "flushing" is a result of just passing the stuff that your gut has been holding? or just simply why people are linking detox and weight lost together as if Detox will help you build muscle and burn more fat??? It seems i have found the answer today.
ok admittedly the video is very aged, however, i loved the details and the answer i have been looking for. Detoxing has always sounded too good to be true. I am someone who is on a low carb and high fiber and protein diet. Anyone who knows me will know i will snack on fruits, and my lunch usually is a box of "shrubby" as my boss will call. But I do have problems..... I am very irregular when it comes to doing a number 2.
So this sea salt flush thing sounds too good to be try, but it seems to be back up with a tone of science research. To loses weight (hopefully fat if what was said in the video is true) with out having to break out a sweat or without an ounce of pain. What do i have to loses to try this out? I mean, i can afford salt and water for sure! The best of all, i know i am putting all natural stuff in me, not some mystery pill or liquid with chemical names so long and complicated that i can not even say it!  I think my gut and my liver will thank me for giving it a good wash!
Have a good weekend everyone,
signing out for now
Cuppypowers
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just did a 3 day cleanse on Shakeology and lost 7 1/2 pounds! Here's the details on it. Let me know if you're interested.

    The cleanse is right for you if your goals are:

    • Rids system of toxins

    • Nutrient efficiency

    • Reduce bloat and weight loss



    How does it work?

    • Flushes toxins

    • Brings your hydration levels to homeostasis

    • Helps body absorb nutrients



    Results:

    • Weight loss

    • Feeling cleaner, healthier

    • Reduce bloat



    The Program (Same for 3 Days):



    Start: One cup green tea

    Breakfast: Shakeology (with water and ice only – may add ½ piece fruit)

    Snack: One piece fruit

    Lunch: Shakeology (water and ice only) followed by one cup green tea

    Snack: Shakeology (water and ice only) – can drink this after dinner instead

    Dinner: Salad with greens, 3 servings of veggies, 4 ozs of grilled white meat or fish (or tofu, beans, of vegetarian) and 2 tablespoons low-fat salad dressing

    NOTE: You can eat your salad for lunch instead of dinner if you prefer.



    DRINK LOTS OF WATER



    NO DAIRY (EVEN ALMOND MILK/ RICE MILK).



    THE CLEANSE IS MADE TO DO WITH EXERCISE BUT NOT INTENSE EXERCISE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am interested!!!!

    I tried the salt flush, the 2 teaspoon of sea salt in one pint of water version... it didn't do anything to me.... :(

    ReplyDelete