Saturday, January 15, 2011

Withdrawal.....?!?

I went out with my boss last night for dinner and had a tone of desert. Glad to report that i am not experiencing any "withdrawal symptoms" for the high amount of sugar i had last night.

But I am experiencing some muscle pain!!! I have not had muscle pain for such a looooong time i've almost forgotten what it feel like!!!!

As usual, my bf is at work, so i got up at the same time as i would have done so on a working day, took Bobblet (my tiny toy poodle) out for a work and let him say hi to my bf, went back home, picked up my gear and went for some breakfast.

Hit the gym at 12:00pm, did my Bobdypump amd Bodycombat class. Felt great! I was a little tired today admitedly, but the desert from the night before did nothing to how i feel today at the gym! yeppppyyyy!!!!

My goal for the next couple of weeks is to go to sleep before mid night and dirnking at least 8 glasses of fluids a day. I must do everything i can to help my body to adapt to the early hours and physical challenge in advance of P90x's arrival!!!!

Hope ya all are having a good week end. Stay warm for the readers from the US, and stay dry for the ones reading from Austrial. Thinking of you guys!

Signing off for now
Cuppypowers! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment