Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 1st reward


I am not sure if you are like this. I am one of those people who is very generous towards family and loved ones yet will feel guilty in spending any sort of $ on myself.
So back in Nov; I decided to motivate myself in sticking with the new fitness regime, i made a promise to myself that if i continuously go to the gym for 5 days a week for the entire Nov, i will get a second pair of trainers which i can leave at my office..... Big gym bag and rush hour on a double decker bus is no fun in hong kong. Of course, Nov came and gone and I did achieve my goal for Nov, i put off the purchase until the new year.

I finally got a grip on myself and told myself that i should treat myself better and should not feel guilty. After all these were on sale, only HKD369 and i worked it out that if i were to use it for the next 300 days, that would make it HKD1.23 per day/ workout!!!!

I think that if you set yourself achievable goals for any health/ fitness regime or even work, then surely it's only right to set rewards that are non food related, something that is a little "luxury", something that "is a want, not a need" to motivate yourself to stick with it!!!!

Like my blog, i am doing this fitness regime for myself, i want to help myself to achieve my goal. I hope you will be inspired to do what is needed so that you will achieve your personal goal in 2011.

All the best and signing off now!
Cuppypower xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment