Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HATHA Yoga

Ok, this is my second week of P90X and since i switched it up a bit instead of doing Yoga X today, i went and join the HATHA Yoga at my gym at lunch time.

HATHA was quite fast paste, faster than i remember it used to be when i tried it out ages ago. The class was difficult, i lost my balance a few times, but can definitely see myself going back for more. I did find the class painful (due to the stretching) as I am curious to see 2 or 3 months down the line if i will be able to follow all of the moves!

I am not seeing much change in my body yet, and have to say that prob. that is because i am not following the stright eating guild. Yesterday when i did my arms and shoulders, i stepped the weights up to 10lbs and 8 lbs and did struggle little to finish. That's the only way my body can grow stronger, so i will keep pushing my limits!

Anyways, have a good day everyone
Signing off for now.
Cuppypowers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment