Monday, February 21, 2011

Hardcore.

But I am not going to take it lying down. Just to refresh your memories, and for those curious new readers, I am doing a fitness program called P90X. I am following the lean version and has been thinking that the program was very doable for the Phase 1. Today it is my day 3 of Phase 2, i made it through, but i was not impress at how weak i was. By the time I am almost half way into the DVD, I could hardly do any pushup with my keens on the floor, regardless of the One-arm push up!!! All I could do is literally went into a plank, as soon as i try to bend my elbow to go down, my arm just gave up on me, and i went DOWN. That was not nice, but i was pleased because it tells me that i was really pushing myself and my body is just not ready and prepared for it!

I am looking forward to the results when i finish P90x, i have no doubt that i will be much strong at the end of the 90day program and hopefully by that point I will be able to do what this lady is doing. Although her form is not perfect, but the fact that she can do it gives me inspiration and motivation that i can do it too.

Nothing is impossible, the only impossibility when it comes to fitness is if YOU deemed yourself that it is not achievable. Set yourself an achievable goal, put a time frame on it and put the handwork in + dedication. Believe in yourself, I believe that handwork will pay off. Do it for yourself, you owe it to no one but yourself.

You know what, there are so many things, people, reaction, comments, happenings in our life that is totally beyond our control, I want to be in the driver’s seat in my life (when it comes to fitness and $), so that when the uncontrollable things in life happens, I do not freak out, because I know the importance things in my life are taken care of and is going the way I want to, because I am committed and has put my hard work into it to ensure that is the case.

Stay healthy and strong everyone!
Signing off for now.
Cuppypowers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment