Monday, February 7, 2011

Disconnected

Hello everyone,

Happy new year! I have been disconnected to my blog over the past few days! Apologies for those of you who came back to keep an eye on me!

I am sad to report that i have been eating unhealthily over the past few days. It was Chinese new year and i let myself loose a little.... but i did do my P90X workouts. I am now on day 16 of my P90X, I have been eating well most of the time and definitely pressing “play and brining it” but I just don’t seems to be getting the results I was hoping for…. And on Sunday, I almost let this downward spiral get the better of me and gave up on the work out.

I hope in my day weight on the 20th I will be able to re-motivate myself that my dedication is paying off and that my body is changing for the better….

In need for some positive energy here.
Signing off for now.
Cuppypowers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment