Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tipping point

May be you have been wondering what has helped me to stick with my fitness program, or a even better question would be: what made this little (at a healthy weight) Chinese girl turn into a gym rat?

I will be honest with you, it was not for health reason, it was not for personal growth, it was because my boyfriend said something to me and pushed me over that tipping point.

I used to grumble about my weight and my wobbling bits (and still do) to my boyfriend. Sometime back in Oct 2010, as i do, grumbling to my boyfriend again and he said to me, with out turning to look at me "there is no point complaining about it, you know exactly what you need to do"

As soon as my brain computed what was said to me, it was as if i heard a huge snap in my head. That was it, that was the tipping point for me. I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Don't get me wrong, to me, that was very cruel thing to hear, but that was what i needed to kick my lazy ass. AND i thank him for doing it and being honest with me and not gloss over the ugly truth. In my case, he was being cruel to be kind and i love him for that!

Have you reached your tipping point, or more importantly, do you know where to find it?
Tell me what was your worst tipping point so far in your life!
Good luck to you all!

Signing off for now.
Cuppypowers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment