Friday, March 11, 2011

So you think you know about FAT? Did you know about this….?

I've recently finished reading my ebook Practical PALEO Nutrition Guild Book, I came across something that I did not know before.

Some of you might know that I am on a  real, natural foods low carb diet for as much as possiable. I am no longer afraid of eating fatty foods (occasionally, oh and I recently binged 2 days in a row on cakes and cookies);

I don’t really believe a low fat diet is the way to go in regards to losing weight, for me, however, for me this alone is the BEST reason why I am watching out the fat that I am eating especially at the same time I am trying to reduce the amount of toxins in my body (hens why I am cutting out all process foods).
SO ARE YOU READY?

Fat is the storage for Toxins/ hormones/ chemicals residual/ antibiotics and many many more things that you and i rather not know about.  So if you are eating fatty meat which came from a commercially farmed animals, you are very highly likely to be consuming a lot of toxins.

Your next question might be, how does it get there in the first place!

The answer is, animals are now feed with corn, grain, pallets that contains fillers, chemicals and goodness know what else they have been jab with to keep them "healthy"! Don’t think that by avoiding taking antibiotics from the doctor when you are sick, you are keeping yourself and loved ones safe from building up a resistance towards them. If you are eating a lot of fatty meat, you might also be building up an resistance due to the indirect absorption.

Be afraid people. Commercially farmed meat/ fish must be consumed lean. That is the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment