Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you might know, I have been lazy last week and now I am paying the price. I did my HATA yoga yesterday lunch time, and I went back to the gym after work to do my Core Synergisitcs. Don’t ask me why, but I was sweating big time when I was doing my core workout, which normally doesn’t.

This morning, I got up at 6:00am and off I went to the gym to do my Legs and Back. I felt weak especially during my weight pull ups, and I could only manage the following:
@70lbs weight assistance
·         Reverse Grip Chin Ups 1set x15reps
·         Wide Front Pull Ups 1set x 15reps
·         Close Grip Overhead Pull-ups 1 set x 6+5+4 (+ short break)
@80lbs weight assistance
·         Reverse Grip Chin Ups 1set x12reps
·         Wide Front Pull Ups 1set x 12reps
·         Close Grip Overhead Pull-ups 1 set x 12reps


Compared to my last week’s record
All at @80lbs weight assistance
·         Reverse Grip Chin Ups 2set x12reps
·         Wide Front Pull Ups 2set x 12reps
·         Close Grip Overhead Pull-ups 2 set x 12reps
·         Reverse Grip Chin Ups 2set x12reps
·         Wide Front Pull Ups 2set x 12reps
·         Close Grip Overhead Pull-ups 2 set x 12reps

Not impressed with the huge step back I have taken.
I have yet to catch up with my Ab Ripper X and Cardio X! There is nobody to blame by myself…..

I've also discovered that i can not work out after work, because i have so much adrenaline in my blood afterwards, i can not sleep due to the natural high!!!!

Anyway, I hope to get back on track soon and do keep an eye on this speace and let me know any tips on how to stay motivated.
Siging off for now
Cuppypowers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment