Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This might help you to stop being hungry all the time!

I am the kind of gal who can eat a full blown all day breakfast and can do it all over again immediately afterwards. I am always hungry. Very often i scares the people who are dining with me as to just how much i can eat. I LOVE eating. Love love love love love, and honestly, i am get hungry easily.

So i was just browsing on the Internet and cam across this article in Mens Health

Researchers at Flinders University in Australia found that visual distractions can help curb cravings. To test yourself, envision a huge, sizzling steak. If you’re truly hungry, the steak will seem appealing. But if that doesn’t seem tempting, chances are you’re in need of a distraction, not another meal.

Read more: http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/curb-hunger/you-re-bored.php#ixzz1I3gOVcO5
 
I am so going to try this trick out and let you know how i got on!
Signing off for now
cuppypowers

No comments:

Post a Comment