Monday, August 1, 2011

Milk is Evil!!!!

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a awesomemo weekend.

I am really sorry that I have not taken the INSANITY after photos and post as I promised. I have stupidly  convinced myself that it was ok for me to drink milk again (250ml per pop of low fat high calcium of the white stuff) as part of my natural supplementation to my  new work out for the next 12 weeks. The results were that I have been bloated for the pass 4 days and it gave me a wobble wobbly stomach. I just felt that it would not be fair to me nor to the INSANITY program if I took the after pictures and post it here. So I promise, I will take those after photos after my stomach has settled down. From my pass experience, this takes anything from 3 days to 2 weeks. Since I drank milk for the 2 days i was weight training... I have an awful feeling that it is going to take at least 10 days for it to pass through my system.

Grumble grumble!!! What made it worst was that a fellow gym rat said to me on Friday's bodycombat class "you are going backwards with your progress! what are you going to do about it!!!"

I sware, it was the milk. I have been pushing hard!!!!

I hope you had a better week than i did!
Signing off for now. Keep on pushing people!
Cuppypowers!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment