Friday, August 5, 2011

Low Carb Bodybuilding Recepies... even Muffins

It is true. you read it right. They do exist!

I am not sure if you have noticed that I follow a low carb diet. I have been taking it more seriously for the pass 3 months or so and it has helped me a lot on my joinery to becoming more lean. I am always digging on the Internet for new things to read. I want to introduce to you “My little gems” (see below in the red box)


I will be regularly updating My Little Gem list to share with you what I have found on the web! This week, I have added Lean Body Lifestyle.Michael (might not look like a good cook… sorry Michael, but it has to be said!) but he has a tone of low carb bodybuilding recipes and they looks really really good!!!!! Enjoy and do link me back if you do end up making something from Michael’s
 site! Would love to read a review or two!

Signing off for now
Cuppypowers
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment