Tuesday, July 26, 2011

12Weeks workout Program to build Strong muscles and Sexy Curves

Decision made.

I have been finding it hard to decide which program I want to do for the next 12 weeks and I finally settled for a program that promise by doing 30-45 mins of intense weight lifting (with reasonable eating habits), it will give me Sexy Muscle and Curves

I am going to use myself as human Ginny pig and see if it delivers. For those who has been following my journey will know that I take my workouts very seriously. I am either IN or OUT, I don’t do “I will try”. The only quirk about me is my diet. I do not follow conventional/ body building diet recommendations, it does not work for me.

What I hope to achieve in this experiment/ program is to show the ladies who are reading,
·         what kind of results you can expect from lifting heavy, without the help of supplementation at all, but eating a large quantity of meat
·         I hope I will gain shape on my shoulders, arms, and better defined abs. I am pretty happy with my legs and bottom, I am hoping they will not gain too much bulk.
·         I plan to stick in 1 INSANITY and 1 BODYCOMBAT class a week as my cardio workout that would be all
·         I will take before and after picture to let you all see how I am getting on

That’s the plan, but I am thinking about switching things up for the cardio in week 5 and week 9 as the weight lifting gets intense.

What do you think? Have I missed out anything that I need to consider?

Singing off for now
Cuppypowers
Xxx

P.S. I hope you will enjoy looking at the BodyBuilding.com website, I have found a lot of helpful videos and tips on there. Also I want to share with you that I am not a beachbody coach member, so I do not benefit from your shopping at the link I have provided for INSANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment