Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Are you INSANITY hardcore?

My lips turned blue today when i was doing my INSANITY . Why you might ask; it happened for a number of reasons:
  • I exchange some of the "moves" in the DVD with other personal "favorites". These moves are usually more advanced in comparison.
  • I was being HARD CORE  and was in a state of Anaerobic exercise 
So, you think your workout is HARD CORE? Just how hardcore is it! Show me and tell me what you are doing!!!! We are not in a competition with each other, just satisfy my curiosity for once! ;)

Signing off for now
Geekypowers
xxx

P.S. hopefully you will find this informative!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! I mis-read "Anaerobic exercise" to say "Anaerobic arrest" and I was thinking, that woman needs a doctor, QUICK! Girl, you are bad to the bone and hardcore as ever. You're my kinda peoples! Except for doing Yoga, why workout if it's not hardcore? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thumbs up!!!!! I hate Yoga!!!!! It is so painful! and painfully slow!!!!

    I much preferr the pain from weight lifting!!! You are just as bad as i am!

    ReplyDelete