Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How to avoid holdiay weight gain!

Hello hello!! This is actually the second attempt in today's blog. The last one was lost when i tried to upload photos..

Anyway, hope you guys are sticking to your workouts and is having a good day. I am because I am on holiday!!!! This is the end of my first day and just wanted to write a note on here to share with you how I am declaring war to gaining weight on this holiday!!!

I cuppypower will be held accountable for NOT gaining weight on this holiday by doing the following:
  • sticking to 1hr carb loading in 1 seating a day
  • staying active (and that is why i am going snorkeling tomorrow!!! well... not really the only reason)
  • working out at the gym. yes, that is right i plan to work out everyday
I shall hold myself accountable by taking pictures of my workouts on the next 4 days as evidence that i am doing it!!!!

So as promise here is some of the photos from my workouts (added on 4th July 2011)




lol. my D.C was too slow to capture a good photo. A big thank you goes out to my man for taking the shots for me every time we hit to the gym!!
Signing off for now
Cuppypower
xxx
P.S Incase you are wondering.... i was doing P90X for a few days when i was away. NOT insanity, i needed a holiday from ShanT. Now I am starting week 6 of INSANITY again as of 4th July 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment