Friday, September 16, 2011

The real Jamie Eason

Ladies and Gentleman, I want to introduce you to Jamie. She is often featured on the front covers of many fitness magazines.
She is one of the few Female Figure Competitors I look up to and is inspired by. Cute lady isn't she.

 But what i want to show you is a photo of Jamie when she trains. And I can tell you she can lift a lot heavier then the 2nd photo suggests! So what is your point. The point I am trying to make is that there is no such thing as "looking toned" you need to lift heavy to create curves; as Jamie is demonstrating. Don't be afraid to lift heavy ladies and refuse to be fooled by glossy magazine covers and catchy head line for "how to tone your abs in 6 weeks" because this is the truth. It takes hard work and dedication. No one ever said it is going to be easy, but it is achievable and it will be all worth it!


Siging off for now
Cuppypowers
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am soo torn about actualy weights because I love my bodyweight exercises so much. Weightlifting is boring to me. How to I get un-bored about it?? I know I could stand to add it to my program...if somehow I could make it as fun as all the bodyweight stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ yum yucky, my suggest is try to switch your focus. To me, going to the gym is not fun. Cardio kills me, and weights is a preferred choice if i had to do something at the gym. But what i understood is that working out is the only way to achieving the body i want. I am going to blog about your comment and show you something that might help you start lifting :)

    ReplyDelete