Thursday, September 22, 2011

My fitness goal for my 31st birthday

This was a photo taken on this Monday on my Boyfriend's birthday breakfast. Compared to a photo taken only days after his birthday last year
I know that you can not tell much difference between the two photos, but for people who knows me and can see me in real life will be able to tell you that I look very different.

Insert some more fat pictures from my 29th birthday:

May be this one gives you a better idea. The photos from my 29th birthday actually helped me to get onto the road of being fit again. The picture above was actually one of the "better" photos i have from my party. When i look at the photos the only thing that comes into my mind is/ was "what happened to ME?" Not long after i saw that photo and the ones i took when i was in France for my BF's birthday, i made a commitment to myself that this will not happen again. I do not want to look at a photo of myself and think "what happened to me" again.

As you know that I am a firm believer that you need to set goals for yourself so that you have something to push towards. I hope you can help me by keeping an eye on me, asking me for updates, etc.

This year my fitness goal is, drop Bodyfat to 15% (currently at around 24% compared to last year 30%) and  to build out my shoulders, so that from each angle you look at it, there will be curves, not a "sausage" arm as i call them. I have already made a good start to it as i have been working on them for about 1 and a half months now. I am so looking forward to what i can do in a year! What's your goal?

Signing off for now
Cuppypowers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment