Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is it!!!!!

Hello curious visitor,

Thank you for coming!!!

This is just my first blog to introduce myself. My name is Helen and i am 29 something and is about to began a chapter for myself, i hope you will join my journey to see how far i can go and would love to have you as my witness and keep an eye on me so that I can not cheat!!!!

I used to be mega fit back at the time when i was at university, training at the gym 5 times a week. The workouts stopped after i've completed my uni and returned to Hong Kong and the weight came back (sounds familiar, i hear). I am in a committed relationship and have a very loving boyfriend who is a Chef, he used to date super hotties.... nothing like me. (Not that it matters any more). Since i started seeing Cheffy, i grow bigger which peaked in Sep. 2010, when we went away for his birthday.

So you might be asking: Why is she writing a blog and why is she doing this? Who cares anyway!

There are many, the biggest one of all is that I am going to be 30 next year and i don't wanna be this chic that is going to panic and think O.M.G!!! I want to be able to say yes, i am 30, and i have never been fitter and never looked better!!! The other is that i don't wanna bull shit myself and waste my energy any more on thinking "I am so chubby".

Sure, many of you might think that i am not fat anyway, but i am doing this for ME and i think i am chubby. Period.

The important thing is, i am doing it for myself, and i hope with your mental support and refereeing, i will be able to complete this challenge and perhaps inspire other to follow. I want to see how far we can go in terms of our fitness!!!

Stay tuned and i will let you know what i have up my little selves!!!

Signing off now.
Cuppypower xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment