Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 new challenge = BodyRocker. Are you up for it?

Happy Chinese New Year everyone, Shame on me, I know! I am back! Even though I have not been updating my blog, I have been working out hard, hitting the gym at least 5 times a day, doing my weight training and all. Until December came. December was a mess! I went on a holiday, managed to not put on 1 single pound, comes January, I have been trying to get back to the gym and hit it with the same intensity and frequency, it has proving to be very very difficult! The worst is, I am a lot weaker L booohooo.

So, I have decided to take up a new challenge to kick myself in the butt for being so lazy in the past couple of months. Would you care to join me for the next 30 days to see what we can achieve? May I introduce to you “BodyRockTV”!


Signing off for now
Cuppypowers
xxxx

P.S. for those of you who are new to this blog, may i share with you how much i hate cardio, especially the likes of Insanity! But I am doing it because the results are undeniable.... I encourage to join me in taking up the challenge!

P.P.S my test results and photos are to come! stay tune!

3 comments:

  1. Hit it hard, girl! I've always loved me some Bodyrock. It's great to ee you back. I have missed you! ((sigh))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @yumyucky! I know you know the answer to this question. Since my guess is you are also a lady who is greedy for all information regarding fit people on the net. PLEASE educate me what has happen that Susanna (i think that was her name) who is the ORGINIAL bodyrocker??? The new girl kind of annoys me!

      Delete
  2. @YumYucky Awwwwwwwwwwww. That is so sweet of you  well. I actually left a comment on BodyRocker TV website yesterday HK time, let’s see if they will post it as it was not an all positive comment. BodyRocker is somewhat different to what I remembered it to be…. Kind of drifting away from body weight and too gadgetries. Do you know what I mean? You know me. I do not do half hearted. I am IN it to hit it heard! Now knowing that you are watching this space, I better hold myself accountable! xxx

    ReplyDelete